When you have provided installation directory during installing/upgrading OpsHub Integration Manager, you will be redirected to the Registration screen. In the Registration screen, you need to register yourself before installation/upgradation. As part of registration, OpsHub Integration Manager sends following data to OpsHub server in an encrypted format:
- Data provided by user on registration form
- MAC address
- Host name
- Installation path
- OpsHub Integration Manager version
- IP Address
- Operating System (OS)
- Partner/Product name
- Time zone
OpsHub Integration Manager requires one-time registration
- Please select New registration if you are installing/upgrading OpsHub Integration Manager for the first time.
- If you already have a verification code, then select Use an Existing Verification Code option.
Once you select New registration, you will see the screen shown below. Fill all required data and click Next.
When you select Next, installer/migrator will register yourself with the registration server.
On successful registration, you will get a verification code on your registered business email address. Please enter the verification code in the screen shown below and continue installation/upgradation.
If the installer/migrator is not able to connect to the registration server, you will get an option to register yourself using Offline Registration option as shown below. Click OK to continue with Offline Registration.
Note: Installer/Migrator may not connect to registration server when you do not have Internet connectivity, or you are working behind a Proxy or when the Registration Server is down. Please proceed with Offline Registration in any of these cases.
Once you select OK in the screen shown below, installer/migrator will prepare RegistrationDetails.zip file at the installation directory.
Send this file at firstname.lastname@example.org. Verification Code will be then shared with you at your registered business email address. Once you get the verification code, enter the code in the screen shown below and continue the installation/upgradation.
Note: You can close the installer/migrator and can register using the same existing code as described in Registration using Existing Verification Code.
Use an Existing Verification Code
When you have a valid verification code with you, proceed registration using an existing verification code as described below.
Select Use an Existing Verification Code option as shown in the screen below.
When you are using this option for upgrading OpsHub Integration Manager, You should have the latest OpsHub Integration Manager backup as described here.
Use an Existing Verification Code option, you will see the screen shown below. Enter the Verification code and continue installation/upgradation.
Silent Registration for Linux
When you want to install/upgrade OpsHub Integration Manager on a Linux machine as described here, you need to register yourself by following the steps listed below before you proceed with the installation/upgradation.
- Please download offline registration utility from here.
- You will get the files as shown below:
- Fill the registration data in Registration_Input.properties:
- FileName: Filename of installer/migrator zip without extension such as OIMV7.10-HF2_Linux_OpsHub for OIMV7.10-HF2_Linux_OpsHub.zip
- InstallationDirectory: Directory on which you want to install/upgrade OpsHub Integration Manager.
- Run registration utility as below:
- Open the terminal window and go to the folder containing offline registration utility.
- Create empty directory with full access(it should not be inside installation directory) and export it’s path to OPSHUB_TEMP_DATA variable as shown in the example below:
- export OPSHUB_TEMP_DATA=/home/setup/temp
- Please take a note of the variable, You need to export the same variable with the same value during installation/migration.
- Execute the following command: chmod 755 * to give execute permission to all files.
- Execute the following command: sh registration.sh.
- On successful execution, utility will prepare RegistrationDetails.zip file at installation directory.
Please send this file to email@example.com. Verification Code will be then shared with you at your registered business email address. Once you receive the verification code, continue installation.