Integration Sync Report
Integration Sync Report provides the information for each entity synchronized by OpsHub Integration Manager. The report gives insight into which entity from which project in the source system has synchronized to which project in the target system. The report also shows source entities ids and target entities ids. You can also navigate to the failed event of an entity from this report. Each integration has a separate Integration Sync Report.
How to navigate to the Integration Sync Reports
To view the report for any integration, go to an integration, click the Show List button. From the list, click Last Event ID or Last Event Time button.
Reading an Integration Sync Report
The Integration Sync Report includes:
- Source Entity Id: This column shows the entity id of the source system
- Source Project Name: This column shows the name of the project from which entity gets polled by OpsHub Integration Manager
- Last Updated in Source: This column shows the last updated time for the given entity in the source system
- Target Entity Id: This column shows the entity id of the target system in which entity gets created by OpsHub Integration Manager
- Target Project Name: This column shows the project name of the target system in which entity gets created by OpsHub Integration Manager
- Last Processed Time: This column shows the time when entity was last processed by OpsHub Integration Manager
- No. Of Failures: This column shows the number of failed events for a given entity. By clicking on the number, you will be navigated to failed events for that entity.
Filtering an Integration Sync Report
You can filter data from an Integration Sync Report by using the following parameters:
- Source Entity Id: Search the entity by providing Source Entity Id
- Source Project Name: Search the records with the source project name specified in the field
- Target Project Name: Search the records with the target project as specified in the field
- Last Processed Time: Search the entities with the Last Processed time between the range specified in the Last Processed Time From and Last Processes Time To fields
- Target Entity Id: Search the entity by providing the Target Entity Id
Enter the details in the field that you want to use for filtering the data. Then, click the Search button.
Some key points to note
- Project column remains empty for the system that does not have the concept of projects. If the system has the concept of projects and the project column is empty, it means the entity has not yet synchronized to the target system.
- In case of migration or up-gradation the value of the column Last Processed Time for already synchronized entity is the time at which migration runs and Project remains empty.
- In case of integration, if any entity has failure(s) on Create event, then Last Updated in <Source> System, <Target> Entity Id and <Target> Project columns remain empty for that record.