Change Logs provides the history information related to create, update, and delete operations performed on System, Integration, Field Mapping Workflow, User, and Event Failure. The change log information will include the time when the operations were performed and by which user.
- Sometimes empty ‘Changes’ are created when Update/Save button is clicked by the user without making any changes. If this feature is activated for the first time through migrator, the initial ‘change’ in each entity i.e. each system, integration, mapping, and workflow will not contain the old values.
- Component (System, Integration, Mapping, User, Event Failure, User Login and Workflow) wise limitations (if any) are mentioned in the respective section.
System Change Logs
- You can find ‘System Change Logs’ from Integrate > Configure Systems> Show Audit Logs > System Change Logs.
Integration Change Logs
- You can find ‘Integration Change Logs’ from Integrate > Show Audit Logs> Integration Change Logs.
- For project and issue types, internal ids will be shown in the ‘changes’.
- Integration Change Logs have some limitations listed below:
- For ‘Associate Schedule’ field in Advance Mapping’s Source configuration Tab, history is not created.
- For the entire ‘Override Parameters For Write Operations’ in Advance Mapping’s Source configuration Tab, history is not created.
- Any changes done in the Advance Mapping’s ‘Workflow and Mapping Tab’ will not create history.
Mapping Change Logs
Mapping Change Log has a limitation as listed below:
- While importing mapping, the change logs will not be created if the ‘Validate Mapping’ is not checked.
- When the change log feature is activated first time through migrator, ‘As of’ state will be displayed for the first update revision of mapping changes.
Workflow Change Logs
- You can find ‘Workflow Change Logs’ from Integrate > Configure Workflows > Show Audit Logs> Workflow Change Logs.
User Change Logs
You can find ‘User Change Logs’ from Administration > User Management > Show Audit Logs > User Change Logs.
User Change Log has limitations as listed below:
- Change log of User merge operation will not be displayed.
- Change log of adding or changing Privilege will not be displayed.
Event Failure Change Logs
You can find ‘Event Failure Change Logs’ from Integrate > Show List > View Failures > Event Failure Change Logs.
You can choose Global Failures tab or Processing Failures tab based on your needs.